Does anyone have any details?There claim department is horrible and I would like to see if there are other owners out there that have had horrible experiences renting out their car?

I do not have 100 words to write besides this company reeks of potential law-suits. I have found some on the renter side, but not on the owner side yet. That is our personal-private property that Turo revenues $360M on.

The act as a fake insurance company and set up a Captive to pour their profits in and not pay out PD claims.Please do your research as these pretentious criminals will get you.

Review about: Turo Car Rental.

Reason of review: Claims.

Yes I’m am In middle of an insurance claim the estimate u got from them was way off by the thousand and they don’t want to pay for a lot of the damage beside that I would love to know how you went about it

I have an issue that they are not paying me for over mileage, did you resolve yours?

Hi, I'm not a car owner, but a car renter who was badly hurt for being honest about the damage in my care. Owner of the car sent the repair in for $620, and Turo came back and demanded I paid their estimate of $1654. They sent my account to collections when I refused to pay up.