1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Aug 09

I have still not received any call from a manager, just another automated email stating they are no longer replying to my emails? This is so UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNACCEPTABLE! I am warning you!!

Update by user Aug 08

They are continuing to send same automated email.Finally got this AGAIN Your request (Turo Membership Declined) has been updated.You can add a comment by replying to this email.Christian Rico Ungos (Turo Support)Aug 8, 16:36 PDTHi Kathleen, Thanks for reaching out.

We have carefully reviewed your case and our decision is final. Per Turo policy, mentioned in our previous email, we are not able or obligated to release the details of our review process. Please note that further communications from you will be read, but not responded to. Best, Turo Verification Team This is RIDICULOUS and very frustrating!

I have any and all documents they may need to prove who I am abd have a clean dricing record for years!! They have no real reason to deny me!

I just would like a call from a manager & get this resolved!!Pissed Off!

Original review posted by user Aug 08

I am a very irrate customer!I have rented from you all before, and now I am being denied for no reason?!?

I have any and all documentation needed to give them if needed. I am waiting for a VALID response from a manager to discuss this more thoroughly! I feel very discriminted and need a resolution to this. I have had no tickets, or wrecks in YEARS!!!

This is ridiculous, and very easily resolved if they would learn to xommunicate by phone or email, that are not automated replies!Thank you, A pissed off customer

Had an Experience with Turo?

Comments

Same thing is happening to me now...I have asked them to clarify what exactly the problem is and they just keep sending the same automated response with no reasoning. Very frustrating, but maybe a blessing in disguise since they seem to have very bad customer service issues.