Update by user May 12

Turo claims did answer my questions quickly and paid me for the repairs within one week. Overall the claims system works well but I still will not be renting my car again

Original review posted by user May 07

Was told by several friends to start renting out my almost brand new Tesla through Turo since I rarely drive it.Decided to give it a try since I thought it could help me pay for some of the monthly payment.

Got a 2 requests within the first week. Met the first renter at my place on a Saturday morning and went over the car. Took the requested photos and everything seemed to go just fine. Fast forward to the next day when she brought the car back.

It was slightly dirty(which I expected) and the charge was a little low(which I didn't mind even though it went out full). Then I noticed both back wheels had curb damage. I show the renter the damage and show the photos from the day before showing no damage. She tried to show me a blurry photo on her phone and claim she didn't do anything.

Waiting to hear back from Turo about what to do next that I have filed a claim but in the meantime I have taken down my listing and cancelled the second rental later this week.If you love your car DO NOT RENT ON TURO.

Review about: Turo Tesla Motors Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Turo?

Comments