1.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Have you asked yourself, What would happen if the car reserved has mechanical problems?

Those fortunate enough to reserve a car mechanically safe and working should be considered lucky. That wasn't our case!!

We reserved a car using Turo and immediately noticed the car unsafely shaking extremely hard, called the owner within 30 minutes of picking up the car and we were told "You got what you paid for, sorry I am busy right now, I can't help you". We had to wait on our 1st day vacation in an unknown city, 5000 miles away from home almost 4 hours for Turo to send a towing truck to pick up the car. Later, they refused to refund us the initial reservation alleging that the unsafe shake of a the car is normal and Turo told us that we were suppose to take the car to a mechanical shop when we realized the mechanical failure, yes you read right !! take the car in our vacation and using our money to a mechanical shop to get a third party opinion.

Please make your own conclusion after reading our review, but my most sincere opinion is that the $20 to $50 savings compared to a regular car rental company are just not worth a nightmare to follow if you car fails mechanically.

Product or Service Mentioned: Turo Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Business practices.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 17, 2016.

Comments