Product: Turo Car Sharing Clear all filters (0 of 22 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Turo - Got shafted by driver and had to pay

Lemon alert, I just got shafted by Turo, the private car rental service. The person that was renting me their car never showed up at the airport and left me and our group hanging. Thankfully I was able to rent a car from Thrifty rent a car at the last minute....Turo wants me to pay them one Day’s rental for me being hung out to dry with no penalty to the jerk that shafted us....what a lousy policy and company.
Show

Turo - Great experience and amazingly easy!

The host of my car rental was very friendly and easy to communicate with!! The process was super simple! I would definitely recommend this service!
4.9

Turo - Great!

At first I was having a horrible time because host Rub something, didnt show up, wouldnt answer my calls or texts so obv I was mad and called Turo for a refund. They convinced me to rent from someone better, I ended up renting from Eric Kwan and I was so happy! I love Eric’s selection of vehicles, super friendly and flexible. Ive rented with Eric before so he’s helped make my experiences great. Thank you!
4.9

Turo - Ivan and his trucks

Second time renting from Ivan. It's hard to find a pickup truck that you can use as a truck. Both ran fine no problems. Not perfect but very acceptable for taking "up North". I hope to deal with Ivan again.

Turo - Car Rentals

Turo - Car Rentals
It was the most amazing experience and I drove a car that I may never be able to drive again. The host was so friendly and the process was so simple. A new customer for life!!
Reply to reviews
Chepapest rental for being under 25. Everything was great. The remote check in was awesome and convienent. Will definitely use turo again. 10/10 recommend. We got a Jurassic Park Chevy HHR! So many compliments. We took the car all the way up to La. We hit evrry beach...
4.8
I liked
  • Concept

Turo - Very easy and smooth

The owner of the car had great communication and was great to meet. The entire process is so easy. I will use it again! Like
4.8

Turo - A Great Experience

On Saturday 9-22-18 I rented a Chrysler 300 From a great host named Hany. I had a very positive experience and a very great host. Pick up and drop off went smoothly. I will definitely be renting again!!!
5.0

Turo - Awesome experience

Had an awesome experience the owner of the car was very nice courteous on time explain everything to me and I definitely would recommend and use this company again and the owner of the Lexus very nice people thank you again I enjoyed my vacation
Reply to reviews
So you aren't going to cover the curb rash on my car? I drive a BMW, with rims that stick out the side. The kid who rented my car curbed every single one of my rims. Perhaps you should make it clear that Turo users must own a measuring tape. I don't own a measuring...
CuddlyKomodoDragon712
CuddlyKomodoDragon712

I agree I can be contacted elitesuccesscoach@yahoo.com

I didn't like
  • Dealing with them
  • Terrible service
  • No customer service when car was damaged