Additional Fees

Update by user Jan 01

I spoke to the bank and Turo fraudulently charged $707.40. When they credit me that money I will remove this post and consider the issue resolved.

Original review posted by user Jan 01

I signed up with Turo a car rental company that is online. I have tried to rent 4 different cars and this is what happened.

The first car was cancelled by the car owner and Turo charged me over $800.00. The second car was said to be in Orange County and it was actually in Los Angeles County over 3 hours away so I cancelled. No charges there. The third car was fine.

I was 1/2 hour late to pick up the car and the owner was upset. I called him many times because I was at the airport and could not predict freeway and airport traffic. He would not answer. I called Turo and they put me on hold and called the owner and he did not answer.

Turo charged me again over $500.00. Turo sent me an email stating that they are refunding me $140.00. I have disputed these fraudulent charges with the bank. The bank has removed the 2 charges.

To stop Turo from continuing to charge my card I had to shred the card and get a new one. STAY AWAY FROM TURO!!!

Review about: Turo Car Rental.

Reason of review: frauduant charges.

I liked: Good car selection.

I didn't like: Frudulent billing and no customer service.

Comments