We have been members of RelayRides / Turo for 2 years and we love it. We now have 9 vehicles on Turo.com. We have never had an unresolved problem.
Car sharing is a bit different from commercial car rental. Being a member entitles you to rent on the system. But you are not dealing with a commercial brick and mortar business. Common sense and courtesy are required.
As in every business, some owners and renters are better than others. If you follow the instructions and allow enough time you should have no problems.
Like Uber, Lyft, & Air BnB, Turo is part of the new "Gig" economy and for good reason.... It works!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Awesome experience
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."