We have been members of RelayRides / Turo for 2 years and we love it. We now have 9 vehicles on Turo.com. We have never had an unresolved problem.
Car sharing is a bit different from commercial car rental. Being a member entitles you to rent on the system. But you are not dealing with a commercial brick and mortar business. Common sense and courtesy are required.
As in every business, some owners and renters are better than others. If you follow the instructions and allow enough time you should have no problems.
Like Uber, Lyft, & Air BnB, Turo is part of the new "Gig" economy and for good reason.... It works!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Awesome experience
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."