I am also experiencing the same problem with this company a day before my trip I was denied and deleted from their service coincidentally an hour after loading my picture and contacting the owner about the vehicle 1:19 pm YOUR TRIP IS BOOKED! Buckle up!

Your trip with Gerald’s BMW 3 Series is booked. We’ve charged your payment method for the full trip cost. Please review the details of your trip below, and contact Gerald soon to coordinate the key handoff. 2:17 pm Your request (Turo Membership Declined) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email. James Brian Torres (Turo Support) Jun 8, 14:17 PDT Hi Michael, We’re always keeping an eye on the marketplace to ensure everyone is safe and sound. We recently reviewed your account, and we’re very sorry to inform you that we’ve determined you’re no longer eligible to use our marketplace. While we would love to welcome as many people as possible into our community, we closely review all our members’ identities and everyone in the Turo community must meet our eligibility requirements.

Your upcoming trip has been canceled and your account has been closed. You will receive a full refund for this reservation within 1-5 business days. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We wish you the best of luck in finding a car rental, and suggest that you may want to use one of the more traditional car rental companies.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause. Best, Turo Verification Team 2:21 pm There must be some kind of mistake Your request (Turo Membership Declined) has been updated. You can add a comment by replying to this email. James Brian Torres (Turo Support) Jun 8, 14:23 PDT Hi Michael, We’re sorry to report that we won’t be to able let you rent or list cars cars on Turo.

To maintain a safe and strong marketplace, Turo does not release the details of our review process as doing so would compromise its effectiveness. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment. Best, Turo Verification Team Your request (Turo Membership Declined) has been updated. You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Stephanie Godoy (Turo Support) Jun 8, 14:26 PDT Hi Michael, Thanks for reaching out. We have carefully reviewed your case and our decision is final. Per Turo policy, mentioned in our previous email, we are not able or obligated to release the details of our review process.

Please note that further communications from you will be read, but not responded to. Best, Turo Verification Team

Product or Service Mentioned: Turo Membership.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same to me in November 2016. It's frustrating, humiliating, and worrisome. What if our identity has been compromised?

Same thing happened to me. no explanation.

I have had an account for over a year.

Yesterday (30 min before my trip) I was notified my account was canceled. Happy Father's Day!